to MAGE MUSIC,
the studio of the artist Mage!
⭐️ Learn to PERFORM and CREATE
⭐️ Dedicated NATIONALLY CERTIFIED music teacher
⭐️ High standard of EXCELLENCE for students
GUITAR | PIANO | VOICE | ELECTRIC BASS
MUSIC THEORY | SONGWRITING | RECORDING
Our studio philosophy!
Mage Music uses the platform Tonara to measure students’ practice progress and motivate them to keep going!
Zoom video conferencing allows private and group lessons to be held with excellent audio and video quality. Learn more.
Study with the artist Mage, Nationally Certified Teacher of Music and master level musician.
CREDENTIALS AND AFFILIATIONS
- Master of Fine Arts in Music Performance & Composition from California Institute of the Arts
- Bachelor of Jazz Music Studies from Vancouver Island University
- Nationally Certified Teacher of Music and Member of the Music Teachers National Association
- Apple Certified Macintosh Technician
- Member of the American Federation of Musicians
- Member of the Music Teachers’ Association of California, Antelope Valley Branch
- Member of the National Association of Teachers of Singing
- Member of the Association for Popular Music Education
- Past Teaching Artist in the Ventura County Arts Council’s Artists in the Classroom program
- Adjunct Faculty in the Commercial Music and Music Departments at Antelope Valley College
- Member of the Antelope Valley Chambers of Commerce
- Featured on MGR Music Tuition: https://mgrmusic.com/teacher/mage/
Local area: Antelope Valley, CA
Zoom video conferencing lessons available for you to learn from wherever you are!
This studio proudly offers its students the Royal Conservatory of Music® (RCM) certificate program, administered by the RCM College of Examiners.
This studio proudly offers its students the Certificate of Merit® program, administered by the Music Teachers’ Association of California and participating, affiliated Branches.
* RCM (Royal Conservatory of Music) is a separate entity from the studio, and the studio does not represent RCM.
* MTAC (Music Teachers’ Association of California) is a separate entity from the studio, and the studio does not represent MTAC.